2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

This is a sad story. ;'(

I can't imagine a dying wish being that messed up and female ghostbusters belong in the kitchen!

Sigh, I blame Bill Murray for all of this he's the one who suggested it. This is what happens when someone doesn't get sarcasm. He probably wouldn't visit that kid anyway. Thanks for making this.

Psychopath responds:

You're welcome.

SHFT 39- halloween story SHFT 39- halloween story

Chris the stick makes another movie. Ummm. Insulinpump is a diabetic and a vampire now? That's just really sad. Now he has to make sure not to drain the blood from sugar junkies. :'(

chris-the-stick2 responds:

well, he has a serious problem in this one!
but, with carefull picking, and nicely done blood draining, he will become the best insulin-vampire in no-time!

again, thanks for your review.

SHFT 35- insulinus prime SHFT 35- insulinus prime

If you want to know the numbers check SherClockHolmes account. As for me I'm going to think of this as 34 1/2. And uhh I'll try to be positive this is a lot better then you previous flash. You actually are getting better and you actually tried to animate stuff. Before you couldn't get color in the movie. wow some of these reviews are really great. Why is Newgrounds so classy when I'm not around?

WOW, thanks, man!
i really wanted to do a good job here, and i sure tried.
did you like the moment when insulin turned to insulinus prime?
or the dialogue? i think the dialogue was fun.

also yes, the reviews are great, and i appreciate them, all!
maybe theya re classy because i talk about a classy friend (you).
thanks alot, again, man!

Super Happy Fun Time 37 Super Happy Fun Time 37

Wow. Insulin's not playing games anymore. He's just going to blow everyone away that annoys him now. This is war. Added to favoritesss.

Super Happy Fun Time 34 Super Happy Fun Time 34

This is much better then the episode where he kills his son but not as good as the one where he battles the gigantic icthyac on Beta 4. This eisode reminds me of the Nitith slave mines on Galganas 7.

But the best by far by FAAAR was the one with the Petro Rabbits in it.

TheJoke TheJoke

wuh?

You made something new? Wow. I feel out of the loop. Oh Sherclock where are you??? Did I give you diabeteees?

Ahhhggghhhghgf :'( Why is my make upp sssoo badddddd??

Ps: chris the stick 2 made a shft movie.

SherClockHolmes responds:

Get the Skypes my old friend, you know where to find me!

Ps: I loved it.

SFHT no.28 (prelude) SFHT no.28 (prelude)

chris the stick 2 : a legend in the making

Now chris the stick 2 makes movies?! :O Good for you!!

And actually, it was way better then I though it would be. I still remember how annoying it is to figure this stupid program out. I am actually impressed you gave it a try.

Please continue to make "the movies." Just think. Soon you will have 6 million fans!!1

chris-the-stick2 responds:

yeah, thanks, you motivated me, and sherclock really did inspire me with his crazy series, and i sure wish he would come back. where is he? and what about romancollar?
i say, assemble the old team, and animate stuff! we need more SHFT! go, onward, insulin p.?!
fhey, BTW, give me ideas.
i hope i get 1million fans like you, my sir.

The Fabulous Secret The Fabulous Secret

That's not a secret at all.

Chris the stick2. He did draw you. It was the dildo.

SherClockHolmes responds:

YOU JUST GAVE AWAY THE SECRET!!!!!

Super Happy Fun Time 27 Super Happy Fun Time 27

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH CHRIS THE STICK

Story line : 28009/10
Animation : 67567659/10
Originality : 667657688991/10
Quality : 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 99/10
Total : 8999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999677777777777 777777777777/40

PS: That was a great disguise. I didn't recognize him at all!

SherClockHolmes responds:

It's that damn pillow seller right? RIGHT?

oh, and do a pic of billiard clock

Super Happy Fun Time 26 Super Happy Fun Time 26

Umm

Normally I would pretend to know what was going on now and act superior to everyone because of that. Muhuhaha hahahha. But this is so bizarre it must transcend even my own genius. I admit. I am at a loss. So I'll let the critics do the talking for me this time!

"This is beautiful beyond comprehension" raves the newyork times.

"I too have diabetes." - Diabetes Forecast magazine

"It's funny when you're high." - Rolling stone magazine

"Wtf? This doesnt haev Sonic in it! get off newgrunds fag. BLAM!" - Newgrounds

RomanCollarClock responds:

WTF. We discussed this last week when we were out drinking brandy and Milwaukee's Best and negotiating your contract to increase your fan base from 85 million to 90 million.

Actually look up "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream." It's a short story (only a couple pages) and at the end you'll understand why I drew you this way. :)